Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).
The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Registrar of Companies also falls under the remit of the JFSC.
Additionally, the JFSC is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the JFSC’s key purpose and aims
What information are you looking for?
- • Guidance Note on Integrity and Competence
- • Update - Phase II of the JFSC’s Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise
- • Feedback on Consultation Paper No. 3 2018 on proposals to change fee rates for AIF, CIF, FSB, COBO and QSMA.
- • Important Update on Phase II of the JFSC Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise
- • Professional Indemnity Insurance Guidance Note