Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Commission is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Director General is also the Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, the Commission is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the Commission’s key purpose and aims
John Harris - Director General
What information are you looking for?
- • Warning to Industry following targeted cyber fraud attempt on regulated business
- • Themed Examination Programme: Enhanced & Simplified Due Diligence 2016/2017
- • Feedback on Consultation Paper on Banking Business Fees
- • Feedback on Consultation Paper on Insurance Business Fees
- • Consultation Paper on Data for Risk Based Supervision
- • JFSC warning following £450k targeted cyber fraud attempt
- • JFSC issues guidance following recent Petya/NotPetya cyber attack
- • JFSC issues warning about non-regulated commercial property investments
- • JFSC offers out-of-hours services to help Islanders meet Beneficial Ownership deadline
- • JFSC publishes 2016 Annual Report