Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).
The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Registrar of Companies also falls under the remit of the JFSC.
Additionally, the JFSC is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the JFSC’s key purpose and aims
What information are you looking for?
- • Industry communications timetable for 2018/2019
- • Consultation Paper on Crown Dependencies' Audit Rules and Guidance
- • Feedback Paper on Consultation Paper No.6 2018 on Deposit-taking Banking Business fees
- • Update on Director General recruitment process and JFSC operations
- • Feedback Paper on Consultation Paper No.5 2018 on Insurance Business Fees