Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).
The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Registrar of Companies also falls under the remit of the JFSC.
Additionally, the JFSC is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the JFSC’s key purpose and aims
What information are you looking for?
- • Phase III - Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise
- • Advanced Notification - Phase III of Supervisory Risk Data Collection
- • Feedback Papers on Consultation Papers 8 and 9
- • Feedback Paper on Consultation Paper No 4 on enhancements to the Investment Business regime
- • Christmas & New Year Opening Times