Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC).
The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Registrar of Companies also falls under the remit of the JFSC.
Additionally, the JFSC is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the JFSC’s key purpose and aims
What information are you looking for?
- • Update on Director General recruitment process and JFSC operations
- • Feedback Paper on Consultation Paper No.5 2018 on Insurance Business Fees
- • Civil financial penalties - methodology for determining the amount
- • Financial Crime Industry Update
- • Step 2 - Phase II of the JFSC's Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise
- • JFSC launches ground-breaking online application tool for Jersey Private Funds
- • New JFSC Registrar announced
- • JFCSG Consultation on Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Measures
- • JFSC issues ICO guidance note
- • JFSC Director General stands down on health grounds, citing risk of burnout