Non-domiciled structure (non-fund) forms
Apply for control of borrowing order (COBO) consent for a non-domiciled structure
If you are a registered trust company business acting on behalf of a non-domiciled structure which requires a COBO consent you, will need apply for this online, using the myJFSC portal.
From Monday 9 December 2019, we no longer accept paper applications.
To access, complete and submit your application, you will need to log into the myJFSC portal
You will need to let us know who your nominated portal users and authorised signatories will be by providing us with their full name and email address. Once you have sent us these details, we will send them an invitation to join the myJFSC portal.
- You can select and complete an application.
- When making your application or filing a notification, you have the option to save and close it. You can then open and continue your application or notification at a later time.
- Once complete, you can submit and close your submission ready for approval by the authorised signatory.
- You can select the application or notification that requires sign off.
- You can complete, declare, sign and finally submit it to us.
For any queries or help with the myJFSC portal, email: myJFSC@jerseyfsc.org
If you need help with submitting your application, you can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify us of any changes to a non-Jersey domiciled structure
If you are a registered trust company business acting on behalf of a non-domiciled structure and you need to notify us of any changes, you will need to do this online, using the myJFSC portal.
The forms below are no longer accepted and are included for examples and guidance only.