Final Industry Update - Jersey's Beneficial Ownership and Control Register - 15 May 2017
As part of our continued outreach programme, we will be hosting a final seminar on 15 May 2017 which will focus on the following:
- API systems launch and the process of submitting data
- Live portal, updates and how to file using the existing Companies Registry portal
- Monitoring and compliance for CoBO requirements and Government policy
- Vetting and quality control of the current Beneficial Ownership collection model
- Support, guidance and resources from the Registry
- Next steps
Senior Compliance Officers and Senior IT Managers from each TCSP are invited to attend. Alternatively, we extend the invitation to senior members of staff from the Registry project team.
To support TCSPs with the Beneficial Ownership and Control requirements, we will once again hold drop-in sessions after the seminar with JFSC Registry, Supervision and ICT teams on hand to answer any queries and questions.
13:30-14:00 Registration and networking
15:30-16:30 Drop-in session (optional)
For more information about the event and to register for a ticket, please click here.