Commencement of Online Only JPF Applications - 14 August 2018
Following the introduction of our Jersey Private Fund (JPF) online authorisations tool, applications made after 31 August will only be accepted online and submissions in paper format will cease to be accepted.
Our Authorisation Team has written to inform all existing Designated Service Providers (DSP), however first time DSPs may not be aware of the following:
- In order to access the JPF applications and notifications tool (including the Annual Compliance Return), individuals will need to have a Portal account
- Portal account user profiles roles will determine which applications or notifications an individual can access
- The online submission process for JPF applications and notifications will require the DSP to nominate individuals to hold the following roles:
- Authorised Signatory - This portal account allows an individual to select, complete, declare and submit an application or notification
- Portal user - This portal account allows an individual to select and complete an application or notification
- Portal users can complete the application or notification, and then save and close it for approval by the Authorised Signatory
- The Authorised Signatory can then open the saved application or notification, sign the relevant declarations and submit the application or notification to us.
- Entities can nominate as many individuals for each of the roles as deemed necessary. All we will need is their name and email address which can be provided to Authorisations@jerseyfsc.org
- Once we have this information the JFSC will create the necessary portal account and send an invitation to the nominated individuals to register on the portal.