Our new website
As you can see, we have launched our new website. It is quite a change from our previous website - we hope you like what you see and find it easy to use.
We have made some significant improvements to the website including:
- Creating dedicated sections for industry, registry and protecting the public with clear sign-posting to the most popular information
- Creating an area for news, events, industry updates, Dear CEOs, speeches and public statements
- Introducing RSS feeds so you can stay up to date with news, sanctions, industry updates
- Converting the majority of our information from PDF to web pages so it’s easier for you to navigate and read
- Making sure it’s responsive so it works on all mobile and tablet devices
- Improving the search facility
Our aim with the new website is for you to find content quickly and easily. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then let us know. Every day we are developing and improving how the search works and where information sits - your feedback will help us improve your experience.
What hasn’t changed
There are some areas of the website we haven’t changed yet - we will be improving them in the future. These include:
- Consultations - we are currently changing the way we publish consultation papers so you will be able to give us your feedback online. We anticipate going live with this new approach in the New Year
- AML/CFT handbooks
- myJFSC portal
- Registry portal
- Easy Company registry
- Securities Interests Register
- Electronic signature
- Personal questionnaire portal
- Funds statistics
- Careers website
Our old website
After more than 20 years, it is time to say goodbye to our old website. You will no longer be able to access it.
- Bookmarks - if you have any pages bookmarked from our old website, they will no longer work.
- Beta website links - equally if you have been using our beta website, these links will also no longer work.
You will need to set up new bookmarks for our new website.
Give us your feedback
Let us know if you can’t find what you are looking for on our new website. Get in touch via the Contact us page or give us your feedback by completing our short survey. By leaving your name and contact details we can respond to your queries more effectively. We consider all feedback useful so if you have a suggestion about how we can improve the website then we would like to hear from you.
A number of you have helped us throughout this project, volunteering your time for workshops and user testing. We greatly appreciate your feedback; it has helped shape the design and development of the website.
We couldn’t do everything we wanted to for the launch so we are planning on making additional enhancements over the coming months. We are committed to making regular improvements. Your experiences and constructive comments will help us do this.