What the National Risk Assessment means for investment businesses
Missed this event or want to watch it again?
As announced during our Industry webinar on the National Risk Assessment on 7 October 2020, we are producing a sector specific webinar series to cover the findings and recommendations of the Government’s report.
The next webinar in our series of briefings will focus on the investment business sector and will take place on Wednesday 20 January at 14:00.
The hour-long session will be hosted by Caroline Morgan, our International and Industry Engagement Coordinator, and Kate Berry, Senior Adviser, Policy. They will be joined by an industry representative from the original assessment working group.
The webinar will cover:
- an overview of the Jersey investment business sector
- what the National Risk Assessment means for the investment business sector in terms of risks/ threats/ vulnerabilities relevant to the sector
- what action the JFSC will be taking following the assessment
- what action we expect investment businesses to be taking
- what this means for interactions with your supervisor