National Risk Assessment: Funds sector webinar
As announced during our Industry webinar on the National Risk Assessment on 7 October 2020, we are producing a sector specific webinar series to cover the findings and recommendations of the Government’s report.
The next webinar in our series of briefings will focus on the funds sector and will take place on Thursday 10 December at 11:30.
The hour-long session will be hosted by Caroline Morgan and the JFSC Funds Working Group Chair. They will be joined by an industry representative from the original assessment working group.
The webinar will cover:
- an overview of the Jersey funds sector
- what the National Risk Assessment means for the funds sector in terms of risks/ threats/ vulnerabilities relevant to the sector
- what action the JFSC will be taking following the assessment
- what action we expect funds businesses to be taking
- what this means for interactions with your supervisor