JFSC launch new personal questionnaire system, myProfile
The way you submit personal questionnaires (PQ) is changing, with the launch of myProfile, on 16 November.
We are modernising the way we operate and will be going fully digital. This is the start of a long-term vision, by replacing the PQ portal, myJFSC and eventually the Fund Statistics Portal with one platform.
We are upgrading our processes and introducing a new, streamlined system to make a simpler and more efficient way for you to update your personal information with us.
Current portal access – personal email
If you’ve previously registered with us through the PQ portal and provided us with your personal email you should be able to use that personal email to gain access to the new portal.
You will have to authenticate your account the first time you log in.
Current portal access – work email
If you have previously used a work email address for your PQ login, we are asking you to change this to a personal email address. This change will allow the information on myProfile to link to your PQ, instead of the regulated business you work for and can then follow you throughout your career.
Please ensure you have made this change by Wednesday 4 November.
Please note if you fail to make this change you will be required to resubmit all of your PQ data.
Change your email address
- We will send an email to all PQ portal users who are currently registered with a work email address
- The email will contain a link to a web page on myJFSC regulatory portal, and a validation code
- Click the link, enter your personal email address and the validation code
- We will then send a second email to your personal email address
- The email will contain a second link to a web page on myJFSC, and a second validation code
- Click the link, enter the second validation code
- This completes the email update process
- You will need to reset your password the first time you log into the new portal
If you have not previously submitted a personal questionnaire application, you will have to register to use the service.
Please keep an eye on our website for further updates relating to myProfile.