Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Commission is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Director General is also the Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, the Commission is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the Commission’s key purpose and aims
John Harris - Director General
What information are you looking for?
- • Feedback on Consultation Paper on Recognized Auditor Fees
- • Procedure update for COBO consent revocations
- • Jersey Briefing from the Serious Fraud Office
- • Warning to Industry following targeted cyber fraud attempt on regulated business
- • Themed Examination Programme: Enhanced & Simplified Due Diligence 2016/2017