Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Commission is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Director General is also the Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, the Commission is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the Commission’s key purpose and aims
John Harris - Director General
What information are you looking for?
- • Serious Fraud Office directors to speak at Jersey conference on financial crime
- • JFSC Cyber-Security Survey Results 2017
- • JFSC warning following £450k targeted cyber fraud attempt
- • JFSC issues guidance following recent Petya/NotPetya cyber attack
- • JFSC issues warning about non-regulated commercial property investments