Welcome to the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Commission is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Director General is also the Registrar of Companies.
Additionally, the Commission is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the Commission’s key purpose and aims
John Harris - Director General
What information are you looking for?
- • Feedback on Consultation Paper No 2. 2018 on Defined Benefits Pensions Schemes
- • Consultation Paper on enhancements to Investment Business Regime
- • JFSC 20th Anniversary Industry Event (19 June 2018)
- • Outsourcing Policy Notification Deadline: 1 June 2018
- • Request for feedback on current JFSC website