The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the Island of Jersey for the following.
- collective investment funds
- fund services business
- insurance business
- general insurance mediation business
- investment business
- money service business
- trust and company service providers
The Registrar of Companies also falls under the remit of the JFSC.
Additionally, the JFSC is the supervisory body for those sectors that are subject to regulatory oversight of their anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism responsibilities, which includes:
Click here for the JFSC’s key purpose and aims
What information are you looking for?
- • Chief Operating Officer steps down after five years
- • Consultation on the implementation of remaining elements of Basel III
- • 2019 and 2020 Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise
- • Feedback on consultation on proposed Registry fee changes No. 3
- • Property Managers and Letting Agents Themed Examination Programme Findings